Here is a great clip on selecting your kitchen countertop. As always, we will be happy to answer any questions you have about kitchen countertops and give you a free quote.
The video is sponsored so there is bias but there is also good information. Some highlights from this countertop selection video:
- There is good and bad with every countertop selection, inquire about both before making a decision.
- Make sure to understand what you are getting into with steel, butcher block, concrete, or natural stone
- Any surface is subject to wear and tear
- Make sure to understand how much upkeep you are in for when you purchase the kitchen countertop material
- Also understand the porosity of materials. If they can absorb liquids and stain you have to seal them
- The video moderator seemed to favor quartz due to its strength and stain resistance. While some bias seems to be shown, there is a strong case for quartz
A few more thoughts on this and your process of selecting a kitchen countertop material..
- Don’t rush this decision
- Get lots of quotes
- Be objective when reviewing the information looking at long term durability as well as how easy it is to stain the surface you are reviewing
More Articles On Selecting A Kitchen Countertop